Installation from LibreOffice on MAC (arm64) with VENTURA.....

Stéphane Guillou stephane.guillou at libreoffice.org
Wed Nov 30 19:55:58 UTC 2022

Hi Matthias

Thank you for the report.

Please have a look on Bugzilla to see if the issue has already been
reported, and if not, please feel free to report the issue in a new one:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

Much appreciated!

--
Stéphane Guillou
Quality Assurance Analyst | The Document Foundation

Email:stephane.guillou at libreoffice.org
Mobile (France): +33 7 79 67 18 72
Matrix: @stragu:matrix.org
Fediverse: @stragu at mastodon.indie.host