GSoC'23 Week 5 & 6 Report: Customized Certificate Managers and Certificate Chooser UI Improvements

Ahmed Gamal Eltokhy eltokhy at aucegypt.edu
Mon Jul 17 09:32:23 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm thrilled to share the latest progress
in GSoC for the last two weeks. You can find the complete report on my blog
at the following link:

https://tokiesan.github.io/blogposts/gsoc/week_5_6_report.html

TL;DR: Implemented customized certificate managers, improved the
certificate chooser dialog, and started working on search and filter
functionalities for enhanced certificate management in LibreOffice.

I would like to express my utmost gratitude to Thorsten Behrens, Heiko
Tietze, and Hossein Nourikhah for their unwavering support and guidance
throughout this whole process. I would also like to thank Arnaud Versini
for his recent patches that help simplify various parts of handling digital
signatures!

As always, stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming weeks and do not
hesitate to reach out to me in case you have suggestions, questions, or
just want to chat!

Best regards,

Tokhy