Request of information

Stéphane Guillou stephane.guillou at libreoffice.org
Wed Jul 19 09:51:26 UTC 2023

On 19/07/2023 11:45, Davide Piva wrote:
> Hi all.
> I have a number of issues concerning LibreOffice Writer, I would like
> to inform.. Particularly, problems arised along the 7.. release. May I
> submit it to this list?
> I'm a regular user of the package since its birth. I'm a technical
> writer and I can do with Writer, quickly and better, the same work
> others do with InDesign or other costly and complicated software.
> This is the reason why I wish to contribute to some improvementes, if possible.
> Thank you.
>
> Davide Piva

Hi David

Please test the latest 7.5 release to see if the issue remains, and
search on Bugzilla if the issue is already reported:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

If it isn't there, it would be much appreciated if you reported the
issues (one issue per report). More information on reporting bugs:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport

If you plan to contribute patches to LibreOffice, please see:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Thank you!

--
Stéphane Guillou
Quality Assurance Analyst | The Document Foundation

Email: stephane.guillou at libreoffice.org
Mobile (France): +33 7 79 67 18 72
Matrix: @stragu:matrix.org
Fediverse: @stragu at mastodon.indie.host