Request of information

Németh László nemeth at numbertext.org
Wed Jul 19 11:20:24 UTC 2023

Hi Davide,

Davide Piva <davide.piva at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. júl. 19., Sze,
11:45):

> Hi all.
> I have a number of issues concerning LibreOffice Writer, I would like
> to inform.. Particularly, problems arised along the 7.. release. May I
> submit it to this list?

I'm a regular user of the package since its birth. I'm a technical
> writer and I can do with Writer, quickly and better, the same work
> others do with InDesign or other costly and complicated software.
> This is the reason why I wish to contribute to some improvementes, if
> possible.
> Thank you.

Please add my e-mail address to the reported bugs in the bug tracker. I am
very interested in using Writer professionally, so I appreciate your
feedback in advance. If the problems are reproducible regressions,
especially loss of functionality or crashes, we will give high priority to
resolving them, and I hope to solve some of them.

Best regards,
László