Nightly builds for 24.02 available?

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Thu Jun 8 08:29:48 UTC 2023

Hello Patrick,

On 7/6/23 22:38, Patrick Luby wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I saw that libreoffice-7-6 branch was created so commits to master now
> post "It will be available in 24.2.0" in Bugzilla.
>
> Does that mean that the nightly builds for the master branch are in
> the following link or does that link still build libreoffice-7-6?:
>
> https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/

Yes, that's correct, master builds will keep being uploaded to that link
even if the version changed.

For libreoffice-7-6 branch, first we have to create the respective jobs
in Jenkins ( which I'll today ) and then they will be uploaded
to https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-7-6/

> If it builds libreoffice-7-6, is that branch locked down yet (i.e. a
> +1 from a reviewer is needed to merge) like lbireoffice-7-5?

"No review required while in beta stage/until creation of first release
candidate" see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Branches

--
Xisco Faulí
LibreOffice QA Team