GSoC'23 Week 3 Report: More Certificate Manager Improvements

Ahmed Gamal Eltokhy eltokhy at aucegypt.edu
Sat Jun 24 07:31:14 UTC 2023

Dear everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. Excited to share the current progress in
GSoC. You can find the complete report on my blog at the following link:

https://tokiesan.github.io/blogposts/gsoc/week_3_report.html

*TL;DR*: Improved LibreOffice certificate managers' integration and
optimized certificate caching for enhanced user experience.

I would like to express my extreme gratitude to Thorsten Behrens, Heiko
Tietze, and Hossein Nourikhah for their invaluable guidance throughout this
journey.

Stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming weeks! If you have any
suggestions, questions, or just want to chat, please feel free to reach out
to me.

Best regards,

Tokhy