thesaurus.dic Workday 1

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 15:55:01 UTC 2023

Hi Alex,

On Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 5:15 PM Alex <taosubmarines at mail.ru> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Today I try to determine how to remove two unwanted wordbook files from
> libreoffice/extras/source/wordbook:
> hu_AkH11.dic and sl.dic.
> These foreign language (incomplete) dics should be removed, unless they
> are used in some unit test.
> Bug 139961, 68576 etc
>
> Can be removed? OK?

I'm not sure, if it's OK. We added these dictionaries for a reason. It's
better to ask the maintainers first (I CC-ed them).
>From the technical point of view, if you remove the files from source, and
all references to them, the build should pass. Maybe you need a clean build
from scratch. Use "git grep sl.dic" and "git grep hu_AkH11.dic" commands,
they are more reliable than opengrok.

Best regards,
Andras