landing "Convert internal vcl bitmap formats transparency->alpha (II)"

Noel Grandin noelgrandin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:24:44 UTC 2023

Hi

So want to finally land this change:
    https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/114168

Which is a very important step towards getting combined-alpha (i.e. 32-bit
bitmaps) working in LibreOffice.

However, there is one small glitch - there is a unit test which I have had
to disable on macos, because neither myself Patrick Luby have been able to
reproduce the failure locally on our macs, but it fails quite reliably on
jenkins.

I expect that at some point someone will log a regression bug which will
lead more directly to the problem and then I can fix it.

Any objections?

Regards, Noel Grandin