Have a nica day

Francisco Olivera foliveramagaa1 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 18:31:04 UTC 2023

Good morning Gentlemen of LibreOffice:

I am Francisco Olivera Magaña; and the reason for my email is to put myself
at your provision. I am sending you some macros made in MS Word. I would
like to know if they can be included in LibreOffice and if I can be part of
your team of developers, I am attaching the macros to this message, even
knowing that Windows does not allow sending Macros, which is why I hope it
is this email will be open in linux or chrome.

On the other hand, I want to know if I can be part of your team of
developers, and above all. if I will obtain an economic income to support
my studies.

Good day:

Francisco Olivera Magana.

waiting for a response to if I become part of your developer team, will I
have a income in exchange for assigning copyright. I await a response via
this e-mail.