Adding CPDB support to libreoffice print dialog

B20251 Kushagra Sharma b20251 at students.iitmandi.ac.in
Mon May 29 12:41:59 UTC 2023

respected sir,
I am kushagra sharma, I have been selected for GSoC'23. I am eager to add
CPDB support to LibreOffice and would appreciate your approval to proceed
with coding phase,by initiating the coding process promptly we can ensure a
seamless integration of CPDB under GSoC's scheduled timeframe. Please feel
free to share your thoughts on this project as we value your input and are
committed work closely  with you and deliver best possible outcome. It
would be great help if i could have a mentor that can help me understand
currently used print dialog in LibreOffice. Hoping for a kind consideration.
thanks and regards
Kushagra Sharma
OpenPrinting