How to add new attribute?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sat Nov 18 11:19:03 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I'm going to implement a routing of curved connector shapes, that is
compatible with OOXML. The information, that the OOXML way has to be
used, will become a boolean member in class SdrEdgeInfoRec.

For testing I have added a method to class SdrEdgeObj to set the value.
But I think, using an attribute would be better, same as e.g.
"EdgeLine1Delta".

When I add the attribute to /core/include/svx/svddef.hxx
can I add it directly after
constexpr TypedWhichId<SdrMetricItem>             SDRATTR_EDGELINE3DELTA
     (SDRATTR_EDGE_FIRST +10);   // 1106
or do I need to add it at the end, using _first and _last surround as
can be seen for writingmode2?

Do you have a suggestion for a term for such attribute? I would like to
start with "Edge", so that it will be listed near the other "Edge.."
attributes in the UI. "EdgeOOXMLCurve" or "EdgeCompatibleCurveRouting"
or ...?

Kind regards,
Regina