Adding an implemented UNO interface

Pierre Vacher prrvchr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 08:28:02 UTC 2023

If I modify TConnection.hxx to derive from XConnection2 instead of
Xconnection, and implement the new XConnection2 methods in all connection
objects relying on TConnection.hxx then the compilation passes but fails in
testing...

I have access in Base to the default schema (ie: XConnection2.getSchema())
with the native LibreOffice JDBC driver, so why are the tests not passing?