New tests: GTK3 platform accessibility

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Sat Sep 23 07:44:03 UTC 2023

On 2023-09-13 23:56, Michael Weghorn wrote:
> Or, if you're also attending LibreOffice
> conference next week in person, we could also take a look at it together
> then for example.

Colomban and I analyzed this a bit further yesterday, without coming up
with an actual solution yet.

We noticed that at-spi2-core itself is using a similar approach to run
its CI tests, which also fails when run in a Fedora 38 GNOME session.

Colomban found this existing issue about running tests using dbus-broker
on which I've commented now, hoping to get input from upstream:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/at-spi2-core/-/issues/49