build broken

Stephan Bergmann stephan.bergmann at allotropia.de
Fri Feb 9 13:58:51 UTC 2024

On 2/9/24 12:29, Regis Perdreau wrote:
> It works,

I'm not sure what exactly works.  You manually changed the generated
config_host/config_global.h from

> #define HAVE_CPP_STRONG_ORDER 1

> #define HAVE_CPP_STRONG_ORDER 0

and then a following `make` worked?  That's bad, it would mean the
relevant code in configure.ac from
<https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/56e6d683dba66d4f2f80145064d2bda2ea4b27b1%5E%21>
"double operator < is not a strict weak ordering due to NaN" does not
work as intended for your setup.  However, to get it fixed (unless you
can do so yourself), we'd need to, for a start, get answers to the
questions I had earlier: