Import of 3D-Image from pptx

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sat Mar 23 09:26:39 UTC 2024

Hi all,

as no one has an opinion on this topic, I have now decided to continue
to import a 3D image, which is not cropped to a shape, as pure image.
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/165194

For further improvements in 3D import we first need a general plan,
because deeper changes in code are needed.

Kind regards,
Regina