[Libva] using TFP on intel

Oleksiy Krivoshey oleksiyk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:06:35 PST 2010

Could you please post some details about the problem in XBMC? 'Still
frames' problem is fixed with -vo vaapi:gl if using patched mesa, but
XBMC still  plays vaapi accelerated video really broken. I tried
increasing number of surfaces created initially and it helped with
some videos but not generally. Could you please give me some points?
Thanks!

--
Oleksiy