[Libva] [LibVA] vainfo error

Robert Jobbagy jobbagy.robert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:33:53 PDT 2011

Hi Guys,

I use Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick 64 bit and Ubuntu libva package is too old.
I removed it and I tried install 1.0.14 libva from src.

autogen, make and sudo make install were success.

But I tried run vainfo and I gave this error :

vainfo: error while loading shared libraries: libva-x11.so.1: cannot open

What do I wrong ?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,