[Libva] libva 1.0.15

Gwenole Beauchesne gb.devel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 07:30:42 PDT 2011

Hi,

I believe we are now ready for libva 1.0.15 release. If nobody notices
build issues or awful regression, then I will tag it somewhere next
week. Please also review the NEWS file. I tried to summarize most of
the changes back to a useful version. In particular, 1.0.12 is the
last one (backwards) that has libva core changes and not i965 driver
specific changes.

Version 1.0.15 - 28.Oct.2011
* API: make {Top,Bottom}FieldOrderCnt signed (Yi Wang)
* Add auto-generated Debian packaging
* Refine VA trace & VA fool utilities
* Move i965 driver to a specific repository (vaapi/intel-driver)
* Fix DSO link issue in tests
* Fix fglrx driver name detection
* Fix API vs. DSO vs. package versioning

Regards,
Gwenole.