[Libva] using libva video compression on system with no monitor

rlandle at gdrs.com rlandle at gdrs.com
Tue Aug 14 06:48:29 PDT 2012

I see in the avcenc example there is a call to the va_init_display_args() function to force the name of the display to be drm

This function call does not appear to be in the avinfo test.

If I copy this function call into vainfo.c, recompile, and run
>> vainfo --display drm

I see va_open_display_drm gets called.

I still cannot compile the intel-driver-1.0.15 with this version of libva.

Thanks,
Bob