[Libva] [ANNOUNCE] libva/libva-intel-driver 1.6.1.pre1

Kelley, Sean V sean.v.kelley at intel.com
Thu Jul 23 11:38:56 PDT 2015

Hi Michel,

We do support a hybrid GPU accelerated decoder approach for VP9 Decode on
BDW and BSW platforms.  As of currently, it is being adapted for ChromeOS.
 It is fully open source and libva compatible.  But it is experimental.
If you would like to check it out, the VP9 Hybrid decoder is libva
compatible.

https://github.com/01org/intel-hybrid-driver
https://github.com/01org/cmrt

Thanks,