[LightDM] Remote login to Ubuntu with VNC

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:34:31 PST 2011

Hi Jean,

I couldn't find a passwordFile option, what version of Xvnc are you
using?  In TightVNC there is a -rfbauth option, does this do what you
want?

Is this the requirement this fulfils:
- You want only certain clients to be able to log in via VNC, using a
special VNC authentication step.
- Once authenticated they are shown the normal login screen and use
their standard authentication to continue.

Thanks,
--Robert