[LightDM] Version 1.1.1 released
robert.ancell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:00:42 PST 2012
The second release in the unstable 1.1 series is now available from
https://launchpad.net/lightdm/+download. Sorry for the slow release,
I'd like to get back to making more frequent releases.
Overview of changes in lightdm 1.1.1
* Add a --disable-tests option
* Add note to AUTHORS file where to find author list
* Update build system to find moc/uic
* Fix non-distributed tests/src/lightdm-session
* Fix X sessions with arguments in Exec not working
* Use previous session for automatic login or if greeter does not request
* Set default resolution of VNC to 1024x768, add settings for width, height,
depth into lightdm.conf.
* AppArmor profile: Fix broken gnome-keyring and dbus/gwibber, and quiesce
annoying kernel audit messages for privileges that we definitively do not
want to grant.
* Set LOGNAME environment variable
* Don't set USERNAME environment variable - this is not specified in POSIX,
please report if this causes any major problems.
* Drop privileges when reading ~/.dmrc
* Move the GTK+ and Qt greeters into their own projects
* Fix crash when quitting with newer GLib
* Fix crash calling lightdm_get_layout
* Support for reading users' backgrounds from Accounts Service
* Fix --debug working with new glib
* Support PAM requesting a change of password
* Update build system to work with automake 1.11.2
* Run tests inside their own system D-Bus, simulating ConsoleKit and
* Add regression test for users that have their home directory created after
* Move lightdm-guest-session from libexec to pkglibexec directory
More information about the LightDM