[LightDM] Using LightDM as a headless XDMCP server without physical graphics card

Jeffrey Langerak j.langerak at me.com
Wed Mar 14 01:47:03 PDT 2012

Hi!

I'm not sure what you mean here, could you elaborate?

What I mean here is that when starting LightDM it now connects to the
XDMCP server given in the configfile, but what if I want to quit the
connection to the XDMCP server and let LightDM show the local greeter,
so local logins are possible. Do I have to edit the configfile everytime
I want to change this state or is there a key combination available for
this purpose?

Thanks!

Jeffrey