[LightDM] Language dialogue for webkit-greeter

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 02:44:53 PDT 2015

Hi Lukas,

I've had a look at the lightdm-webkit-greeter API and it's missing the
set_language function which is required for this to work. You can see what
is required here [1].

Otherwise, the process is:
- Use lightdm.languages to get the list of available languages
- For each language use .code, .name and .territory to get information
about that language
- For each user in lightdm.users get their selected language from .language
- After authentication is complete but before the session is started set
the language by calling lightdm.set_language

Hope this helps,
--Robert

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~lightdm-team/lightdm-webkit-greeter/trunk/revision/20

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 at 15:10 Lukas Laufenberg | Computerwerk Darmstadt e.