[Mesa-dev] failed to compile mesa

CSJ changsijay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:15:22 PDT 2010

Sorry I am not familiar with Makefiles
But I modified src/egl/drivers/glx/Makefile and
src/egl/main/Makefile as attached patch file.

and it can compiled passed when configured
--with-dri-drivers=i915 --disable-gallium --without-demos

if gallium enabled or with demos, it still compiled failed that
can not find xlib.h

I'll temporarily use this patch to go on compile xserver,
thanks all :)