[Mesa-dev] GSOC: R300 GLSL Compiler

Tom Stellard tstellar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:59:08 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am honored to have my Google Summer of Code application accepted, and I
am really looking forward to starting the project.  Thanks to everyone
who took the time to give me feedback on my proposal throughout the
application process.  It was great that there were so many people willing
to help me out.

My first goal is to find some hardware for testing.  I have
an RS480, which is fine for the branch emulation tasks, but I'll need
to find an R500 card for when I start generating hardware branching
instructions.  Otherwise, when I get some free time, I'll be reviewing
the code, setting up some test cases and getting ready for when the
program starts at the end of May.  I'm always hanging out in the IRC
channels, and I'll try to ask questions as they come up.  Thanks again
to everyone.  I can't wait to get started.

-Tom