[Mesa-dev] r300 compiler vertex shader loops

Tom Stellard tstellar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 19:36:57 PDT 2010

Hi,

The two attached patches enable the hardware loop capabilities for
vertex shaders.  I haven't tested on an r300 card yet, but glsl-vs-loop
from piglit passes on my r500 card.  Nested loops don't work yet, I
think it is an issue with the branch emulation, but I'm not sure.

It would be helpful if someone could review the changes I made
especially to r300_emit.c, r300_state.c, and both r300_reg.h files to
make sure I'm doing things the right way.

Thanks.

-Tom