[Mesa-dev] r300 compiler: presubract branch

Tom Stellard tstellar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:36:50 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've just pushed a branch called presub to my git repo:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~tstellar/mesa/ This branch contains support
for presubtract operations in the r300 compiler.  The only operation
that is currently being used is (1 - src0), but I'll be adding the other
ones later.  This is only enabled for r500 cards at the moment.

In order to support presubtract operations, I had to make some pretty
significant modifications to the radeon_pair_* compiler passes, the
peephole optimizer and also the dataflow helper functions.  If anyone is
interested, comments and some additional testing would be helpful.

Thanks.

-Tom