[Mesa-dev] RFC: Drop glew from mesa

Jakob Bornecrantz wallbraker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 17:25:27 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Keith Whitwell <keithw at vmware.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-06-07 at 07:36 -0700, Brian Paul wrote:
>> Jakob Bornecrantz wrote:

>> > This got stuck in the moderation queue, resending without the patch.
>>
>> Looks good.
>>
>> But it would be handy to have glew in the mesa-demos tree so that we
>> don't all have find/install the latest version.  Any volunteers to do
>> that?
>
> Indeed, that was the point of having it.  I don't see that anything has
> really changed from that point of view.  I don't mind which repo it's
> in, but I'd like to keep hold of it.

I saw no objections and after I applied the patch I couldn't find any
files with the strings "glew" or "GLEW" in them. So I have push the
change to master.

Keith as far as I can tell the version in mesa is unused, somebody
should probably add it to the demos repository but thats another
issue.

But people on automake need to rerun autogen.sh.

Cheers Jakob.