[Mesa-dev] EXT_tetxure_swizzle and BGRA textures : glean test enhancement

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sat May 1 01:47:13 PDT 2010

In looking at adding EXT_texture_swizzle I'm a bit confused about what
exactly should happen with BGRA textures, as on r300 we use the
texture swizzling to do BGRA, so we would have some interaction at
that point.

To make sure we test for this I've made the following enhancments to
the glean test (in piglit tree - but I'll resubmit against glean tree
if correct).

Can someone with a clue make sure this is a sane test, it passes
against swrast..

Dave.