[Mesa-dev] r600g: various fixes to get r600_clear and depthtesting working

Jerome Glisse glisse at freedesktop.org
Tue May 25 00:51:31 PDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 12:35:45AM +0200, Bas Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wrote two patches that fix various things to get r600g running on my
> computer and to get r600_clear and depthtesting working.
>
> I wrote them starting from Marek's r600g branch.
>
> Feel free to criticize as this is my first contribution to a large
> project.
>
> - Bas Nieuwenhuizen
>
> patches:
> http://www.basnieuwenhuizen.nl/0001-r600g-various-fixes.patch

I don't think change to r600_texture_destroy is right, why did you
remove the unreference there ?

> http://www.basnieuwenhuizen.nl/0002-r600g-fixed-some-corruption-added-code-for-depthtest.patch

Is the wait idle needed on your hw ? If so can you tell me which gpu you
are using.

Otherwise looks good, i had some of your change in a local tree i will
merge and push thing tonight. Thx for doing this.

Cheers,
Jerome