[Mesa-dev] MESA_get_display series

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Thu May 27 18:41:43 PDT 2010

Ok, here's a resend of the EGL_MESA_get_display patch, this time broken
up into three patches: 1/4 introduces the generic infrastructure and
adds a spec, which should document the motivation for this extension a bit.
2/4 adds the XCB display type and 3/4 adds the DRM display type.  I also
added the EGL_MESA_create_image extension, that lets us create an image
from EGL and get the mm handle.  This last patch is still a bit rough and
needs a spec part too, but I added it to illustrate how that would work.

I have a test case here:

  http://people.freedesktop.org/~krh/eglkms.c

that I'll add to the mesa-demos repository and it show how the extensions
work together to enable EGL on a KMS framebuffer.

Kristian