[Mesa-dev] Getting Hw Acceleration without X-Window

Clurado cl clurado1980 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:53:06 PDT 2010

Can wayland be ported for use of gles1 ?! i saw compositor-drm.c , but for
me , its a little hard to know whats kristian does  . it does compositing
and idont need that. can u explain more !?

it uses dri2 , but from here : http://www.mesa3d.org/egl.html . DRI2 have x
surface unlinke dri1 it doesnt have framebuffer surface .

so how it used in wayland ?!