[Mesa-dev] OSMesa VTK Test Segfault

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Wed Oct 27 09:38:39 PDT 2010

On 10/27/2010 11:23 AM, Brian Paul wrote:

> You said you're building every night.  So is this a new problem or one
> that's been present all along but just recently discovered?

The problem has been present for as long as my VTK with devel OSMesa
testing machines have had their present configurations. (Months)

It's probably older than that but I don't have data on hand.

I just had a few spare moments to try and track down the failing VTK tests.

> This reminds me of someone else who reported a bug in which calling
> glGetString() without a current context caused a crash, and I think it
> was x86-64 only.  Maybe that's the issue.

I'll pass this along to the VTK dev list.

> I'll try to test this later today/tomorrow.

Let me know if there's anything I can do.