No subject

Thu Sep 23 02:13:16 PDT 2010

ne guys have, and work through that list resolving each issue in turn - eit=
her by modifying the code or demonstrating that the concern is unfounded.  =
If neither of these is possible, then we need to make a call one way or ano=
ther.

Looking back at the emails what I have so far is concern about the file "tp=
f.h".   I'd like to understand whether people actually think that this has =
been created improperly, or rather that people believe that it is actually =
legal but does not meet wine's standards and that those standards should al=
so now apply to mesa.

IE. are we:
 (a) being alterted to improperly authored code, or
 (b) being asked to impose new restrictions on our project to fit in with t=
he choices of another one?

These are two quite different conversations, and I'd like to understand whi=
ch one we're having.

Keith