[Mesa-dev] gears doesnt play with softpipe driver.

kumar vemuri kumar210in at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:04:52 PDT 2011

Hi Jakob,

    I am using nVidia driver. Tried your method and gears is working
now. Thanks.

But why is it different for nVidia drivers? Would be great if you could
jot down some lines on this.

Also, just to be sure gears is showing frame rates of less than 30fps on
my AMD athlon-X2 with the softpipe driver. Its very very slow. Is this
expected?

thx