[Mesa-dev] KWin and Mesa

Solerman Kaplon solerman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:59:48 PDT 2011

Em 20-04-2011 09:01, Martin Gräßlin escreveu:

As someone who got a user complaining about kde dragging his apps to a slowness
blackhole using some intel card, I think one way to workaround such issues is
making such effects more explicit. Right now, the only way I can disable lanczos
is using some obscure blacklist string in a hidden file. Can you please do like
compiz and add a "Lancozs filter" effect to the kwin settings so users can
easily disable that on their own? Make sure Blur (which is already there) gets
really disabled when I uncheck it. Thanks in advance. For new users, maybe
shipping with those effects disabled by default might be a good plan.

Solerman