[Mesa-dev] How do I get start about gallium?

Awin Huang awin0628 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 02:16:34 PDT 2011

The spec of DTV SoC was release. I got the HW spec. And I found the design
was not consider about "shader".
Our HW architecture was a VG pipe line, almost like
http://www.khronos.org/assets/uploads/apis/openvg_pipeline1.jpg
Is this means that it is not make sense to write a Gallium driver for GL/VG
state tracker?