[Mesa-dev] glGetUniform rework v2 and VS backend uniform array support

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue Aug 23 18:25:47 PDT 2011

This finishes off the remaining piglit regressions in the new VS
backend, so that now it overall fixes 2 tests
(vs-temp-array-mat4-index-col-row-rd,
vs-temp-array-mat4-index-row-rd).

After Ken's note about type conversion for non-GL_FLOAT returntype, I
noticed a one-character typo in the testcase that made the getuniform
testcase rather useless.  Woo.  I also made the testcase cover
rounding for float -> int and assert that rounding is the correct
behavior -- I'd be interested in what other implementations do, since
the spec is unclear.