[Mesa-dev] UBO support update, working on some demo

Vincent Lejeune vljn at ovi.com
Thu Dec 1 07:35:30 PST 2011

Hi,

Here are an updated set of patches adding UBO support to Mesa.
It still work in progress, however I got some demo working on gallium
(namely blinking-teapot submitted to mesa-demos via another patch).
However not every gallium works, nouveau and softpipe does but llvmpipe crashes
(seems not to support multiple const buffer even if it advertises it) and
r600g gives me a white teapot (it should varies from pink to blue).

I've merged against master yesterday so there should be no collision with uniform
related work that was integrated recently into master.

Any review would be appreciated.

Vincent