[Mesa-dev] shaders for g3dvl compositor (was vdpau: Handle destination rectangles correctly)

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Mon Dec 12 10:15:26 PST 2011

Christian König wrote:

> @Andy: Could you please confirm that they are also working? (They should
> apply ontop of current master).

Yes - they are working OK for me.

One thing I noticed while messing with mplayer subs/OSD is that vdpau in
full screen positions them relative to the screen rather than the active
picture, so they can appear over the black bars. This is the same with
the previous patches, and also -vo gl does this.

Xvmc, xv and x11 all keep them in the active picture area - I don't know
which, if any, is considered right or wrong behavior.