[Mesa-dev] Glew include/cmake problem Building Piglit.

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Sat Feb 19 07:17:59 PST 2011

tom fogal wrote:
> Andy Furniss<andyqos at ukfsn.org>  writes:
>> I've just had to rm -r and re-clone because I couldn't find how to
>> distclean :-).
>
> "git clean -df" makes things pretty clean ;)
>
> I don't think I know how to distclean in cmake either... the workaround
> for cmake is to just use out of source builds.  Then "clean... no, i
> *mean* it" is just "blow away the build directory"

Thanks for the tips. I tried a bit more today and found that setting
some envs -
CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH
CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_PREFIXES
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH
and deleting
CMakeCache.txt

I can now build all but 5 of the tests - they fail still trying to link
against old -lX11 in /usr.

glx-multithread
glx-swap-exchange
glx-tfp