[Mesa-dev] How to disable GPU acceleration?

kumar vemuri kumar210in at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 18:48:14 PST 2011

Thanks Dave.

a. When you say "The X server libGLcore doesn't exist anymore, it now
loads hw drivers like the client side. So what you want isn't what you
think you want.".
Does the Xserver connect to hw driver through "device_dri.so" like the
client side libGL does? Or is there a different interface?

b. The Mesa src is included in the xserver source @extras/Mesa/src/mesa.
How is this source being used by xserver? I was guessing that this would
be for the libGLCore of Xserver.

Thanks