[Mesa-dev] [mesa build system] glsl builtin_functions.cpp change breaks entire compilation

Tobias Jakobi liquid.acid at gmx.net
Wed Jan 12 14:54:14 PST 2011

Hello,

I just bisected a build error I encountered when updating to latest git
master.

The bad commit is:
33d0c44910860e0522bd56a0f8637a69e0c4a456
glsl: Autogenerate builtin_functions.cpp as part of the build process.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/commit/?id=33d0c44910860e0522bd56a0f8637a69e0c4a456

I uploaded a log of the compilation output here:
http://www.math.uni-bielefeld.de/~tjakobi/archive/mesa_build_error.txt

Yes, this is compiling a 32bit version, but the same problem also
happens when building a 64bit compile. talloc is also correctly
installed (both in 32bit and 64bit flavour).

Like I said, this works before the commit (checked by: git checkout,
compile, git revert, compile).

Greets,
Tobias