[Mesa-dev] intel state dump debugging series

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Fri Jul 8 15:43:52 PDT 2011

Here's what I've been working on for better driver debugging (without
the simulator).  The main goal is to make almost all our state get
dumped with INTEL_DEBUG=batch, instead of just the last set of state
used in the batchbuffer.

I think it adds back in a lot of the info we're going to want for
making AUB capture work well, too -- this code could potentially be
pulled out and turned into an aublist program, which might be of use
to us.

It paid off today when I caught that just one of my GM45's VS state
structs was missing a grf_reg_count field.