[Mesa-dev] About merging pipe-video to master

Johannes Obermayr johannesobermayr at gmx.de
Mon Jul 11 15:10:47 PDT 2011

Christian König schrieb:
>Hi guys,
>
>as the subject already indicates: I'm about to merge pipe-video to
>master and just wanted to ask if anybody has still any objections?

Yes [I am a watchman of compile/build errors (I know I am an old bitcher but code quality rules)]:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/rawlog?arch=x86_64&package=Mesa&project=home%3Ajobermayr%3Atest&repository=openSUSE_11.4

Please merge things only when all new introduced things/switches compile/build successfully.

Thanks.
Johannes