[Mesa-dev] libtxc_dxtn 1.0.0 release

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Sun Mar 6 11:20:10 PST 2011

Marek Olšák wrote:
> Hi,
>
> libtxc_dxtn has got new bug fixes in my private branch recently (e.g. Bug
> 24016 was fixed and some piglit tests too) and I thought it would be useful
> to make an announcement.
>
> I have tagged libtxc_dxtn 1.0.0 in my repository and it can be obtained via
> git from here:
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~mareko/libtxc_dxtn/

OK so I nay need to update something - but I don't usually have problems
with autogen and mesa/xorg.

bash-3.2$ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/xmms.m4:17: warning: underquoted definition of
XMMS_TEST_VERSION
/usr/share/aclocal/xmms.m4:17:   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
/usr/share/aclocal/xmms.m4:17:   or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Autoheader
autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy --no-force
Makefile.am:1: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined
Makefile.am:1:   The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add
`AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
Makefile.am:1:   to `configure.ac' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf' again.
Makefile.am:1:   If `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL' is in `configure.ac', make sure
Makefile.am:1:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
./configure: line 3071: syntax error near unexpected token `disable-static'
./configure: line 3071: `LT_INIT(disable-static)'