[Mesa-dev] RFC: 0001-r600g-R700-can-do-more-than-8-tex-and-vtx-clauses.patch

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:20:16 PST 2011

2011/3/9 Christian König <deathsimple at vodafone.de>:
> Piglits glsl-routing and texrect-many tests are failing if this isn't
> working right for example.

Those still work here at least, though I think that especially on
Evergreen it simply isn't going to hit the instruction limit for most
shaders.

> I'm using Code::Blocks most of the time, but since mesa doesn't seems to
> have a consistent coding convention I sometimes have trouble switching
> back and forth between the different editor settings. I even reverted to
> using a good old vim for editing some parts of the code. Any ideas how
> to improve this?

Personally I just use vim with an appropriate vimrc. For r600g I have
"au! BufRead,BufNewFile *src/gallium/*/r600/* setlocal noet sw=8
sts=8". Also, listchars is really useful.

> By the way: What should be the correct line to add to the commit
> message, "Reviewed-by: Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com>"?

I guess, but I don't think Mesa is very strict about those.