No subject

Fri Mar 11 05:13:47 PST 2011

user-mode display driver that the specified resource was used as an
output from the graphics processing unit (GPU) and that the resource
will be used as an input to the GPU."

And: "The Microsoft Direct3D runtime calls ResourceReadAfterWriteHazard
immediately before the specified resource is bound as an input to the

Binding a single subresource for reading and writing at the same time is
(to my knowledge) not permitted in DX10.

So my suggestion would be to name this something else, perhaps taking
language from the NV extension.