[Mesa-dev] How to ensure GPU is involved in DRI path

Neeraj N T neerajnt at tataelxsi.co.in
Sat Mar 12 00:48:58 PST 2011

Hi All,
I was traversing through the source code of Mesa 7.7 . I wanted to write
an OpenGL application which could measure the graphics performance of my
board(running on intel i5 with GMA-HD). Is there a flag available which
can ensure that gpu is acting so that I can capture something like start
of a frame  from the function "copy_back_to_front"(which I guess is
called each time something is displayed on screen) ?

Thanks in advance,

Neeraj N.T

Thanks & Regards,

Neeraj N.T